Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There are 3 Guests online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- A disposition or arrangement of troops for attacking an enemy unexpectedly from a concealed station. Hence: Unseen peril; a device to entrap; a snare.
- A concealed station, where troops or enemies lie in wait to attack by surprise.
- The troops posted in a concealed place, for attacking by surprise; liers in wait.
- To station in ambush with a view to surprise an enemy.
- To attack by ambush; to waylay.
- To lie in wait, for the purpose of attacking by surprise; to lurk.