Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There are 3 Guests online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- Offering a choice of two things.
- Disjunctive; as, an alternative conjunction.
- Alternate; reciprocal.
- An offer of two things, one of which may be chosen, but not both; a choice between two things, so that if one is taken, the other must be left.
- Either of two things or propositions offered to one's choice. Thus when two things offer a choice of one only, the two things are called alternatives.
- The course of action or the thing offered in place of another.
- A choice between more than two things; one of several things offered to choose among.