Who is Online
We have 708 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There are 5 Guests online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- That which is analogous to, or corresponds with, some other thing.
- A word in one language corresponding with one in another; an analogous term; as, the Latin "pater" is the analogue of the English "father."
- An organ which is equivalent in its functions to a different organ in another species or group, or even in the same group; as, the gill of a fish is the analogue of a lung in a quadruped, although the two are not of like structural relations.
- A species in one genus or group having its characters parallel, one by one, with those of another group.
- A species or genus in one country closely related to a species of the same genus, or a genus of the same group, in another: such species are often called representative species, and such genera, representative genera.