Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There is 1 Guest online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- An official diviner who foretold events by the singing, chattering, flight, and feeding of birds, or by signs or omens derived from celestial phenomena, certain appearances of quadrupeds, or unusual occurrences.
- One who foretells events by omens; a soothsayer; a diviner; a prophet.
- To conjecture from signs or omens; to prognosticate; to foreshow.
- To anticipate, to foretell, or to indicate a favorable or an unfavorable issue; as, to augur well or ill.
- To predict or foretell, as from signs or omens; to betoken; to presage; to infer.