Who is Online
We have 705 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There are 4 Guests online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- To receive with a consenting mind (something offered); as, to accept a gift; -- often followed by of.
- To receive with favor; to approve.
- To receive or admit and agree to; to assent to; as, I accept your proposal, amendment, or excuse.
- To take by the mind; to understand; as, How are these words to be accepted?
- To receive as obligatory and promise to pay; as, to accept a bill of exchange.
- In a deliberate body, to receive in acquittance of a duty imposed; as, to accept the report of a committee. [This makes it the property of the body, and the question is then on its adoption.]