Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There is 1 Guest online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- The inclosed space near the point where two lines meet; a corner; a nook.
- The figure made by. two lines which meet.
- The difference of direction of two lines. In the lines meet, the point of meeting is the vertex of the angle.
- A projecting or sharp corner; an angular fragment.
- A name given to four of the twelve astrological "houses."
- A fishhook; tackle for catching fish, consisting of a line, hook, and bait, with or without a rod.
- To fish with an angle (fishhook), or with hook and line.
- To use some bait or artifice; to intrigue; to scheme; as, to angle for praise.
- To try to gain by some insinuating artifice; to allure.