Who is Online
We have 705 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There are 7 Guests online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- A lying in a wood, concealed, for the purpose of attacking an enemy by surprise. Hence: A lying in wait, and concealed in any situation, for a like purpose; a snare laid for an enemy; an ambush.
- A place in which troops lie hid, to attack an enemy unexpectedly.
- The body of troops lying in ambush.
- To post or conceal in ambush; to ambush.
- To lie in wait for, or to attack from a covert or lurking place; to waylay.
- To lie in ambush.