Who is Online
We have 704 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There are 2 Guests online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- To put to a wrong use; to misapply; to misuse; to put to a bad use; to use for a wrong purpose or end; to pervert; as, to abuse inherited gold; to make an excessive use of; as, to abuse one's authority.
- To use ill; to maltreat; to act injuriously to; to punish or to tax excessively; to hurt; as, to abuse prisoners, to abuse one's powers, one's patience.
- To revile; to reproach coarsely; to disparage.
- To dishonor.
- To violate; to ravish.
- To deceive; to impose on.
- Improper treatment or use; application to a wrong or bad purpose; misuse; as, an abuse of our natural powers; an abuse of civil rights, or of privileges or advantages; an abuse of language.
- Physical ill treatment; injury.
- A corrupt practice or custom; offense; crime; fault; as, the abuses in the civil service.
- Vituperative words; coarse, insulting speech; abusive language; virulent condemnation; reviling.
- Violation; rape; as, abuse of a female child.