Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There are 5 Guests online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- Expressed in articles or in separate items or particulars.
- Jointed; formed with joints; consisting of segments united by joints; as, articulate animals or plants.
- Distinctly uttered; spoken so as to be intelligible; characterized by division into words and syllables; as, articulate speech, sounds, words.
- An animal of the subkingdom Articulata.
- To utter articulate sounds; to utter the elementary sounds of a language; to enunciate; to speak distinctly.
- To treat or make terms.
- To join or be connected by articulation.
- To joint; to unite by means of a joint; to put together with joints or at the joints.
- To draw up or write in separate articles; to particularize; to specify.
- To form, as the elementary sounds; to utter in distinct syllables or words; to enunciate; as, to articulate letters or language.
- To express distinctly; to give utterance to.