Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There are 2 Guests online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- To manage or conduct, as public affairs; to direct or superintend the execution, application, or conduct of; as, to administer the government or the state.
- To dispense; to serve out; to supply; execute; as, to administer relief, to administer the sacrament.
- To apply, as medicine or a remedy; to give, as a dose or something beneficial or suitable. Extended to a blow, a reproof, etc.
- To tender, as an oath.
- To settle, as the estate of one who dies without a will, or whose will fails of an executor.
- To contribute; to bring aid or supplies; to conduce; to minister.
- To perform the office of administrator; to act officially; as, A administers upon the estate of B.