Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There are 2 Guests online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- The act of acknowledging; admission; avowal; owning; confession.
- The act of owning or recognized in a particular character or relationship; recognition as regards the existence, authority, truth, or genuineness.
- The owning of a benefit received; courteous recognition; expression of thanks.
- Something given or done in return for a favor, message, etc.
- A declaration or avowal of one's own act, to give it legal validity; as, the acknowledgment of a deed before a proper officer. Also, the certificate of the officer attesting such declaration.