Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There are 2 Guests online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- The act of increasing by natural growth; esp. the increase of organic bodies by the internal accession of parts; organic growth.
- The act of increasing, or the matter added, by an accession of parts externally; an extraneous addition; as, an accretion of earth.
- Concretion; coherence of separate particles; as, the accretion of particles so as to form a solid mass.
- A growing together of parts naturally separate, as of the fingers toes.
- The adhering of property to something else, by which the owner of one thing becomes possessed of a right to another; generally, gain of land by the washing up of sand or sail from the sea or a river, or by a gradual recession of the water from the usual watermark.
- Gain to an heir or legatee, failure of a coheir to the same succession, or a co-legatee of the same thing, to take his share.