Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There are 3 Guests online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- Old; that happened or existed in former times, usually at a great distance of time; belonging to times long past; specifically applied to the times before the fall of the Roman empire; -- opposed to modern; as, ancient authors, literature, history; ancient days.
- Old; that has been of long duration; of long standing; of great age; as, an ancient forest; an ancient castle.
- Known for a long time, or from early times; -- opposed to recent or new; as, the ancient continent.
- Dignified, like an aged man; magisterial; venerable.
- Experienced; versed.
- Former; sometime.
- Those who lived in former ages, as opposed to the moderns.
- An aged man; a patriarch. Hence: A governor; a ruler; a person of influence.
- A senior; an elder; a predecessor.
- One of the senior members of the Inns of Court or of Chancery.
- An ensign or flag.
- The bearer of a flag; an ensign.