Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There are 3 Guests online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- To take to or upon one's self; to take formally and demonstratively; sometimes, to appropriate or take unjustly.
- To take for granted, or without proof; to suppose as a fact; to suppose or take arbitrarily or tentatively.
- To pretend to possess; to take in appearance.
- To receive or adopt.
- To be arrogant or pretentious; to claim more than is due.
- To undertake, as by a promise.