Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There are 2 Guests online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- The act of abandoning, or the state of being abandoned; total desertion; relinquishment.
- The relinquishment by the insured to the underwriters of what may remain of the property insured after a loss or damage by a peril insured against.
- The relinquishment of a right, claim, or privilege, as to mill site, etc.
- The voluntary leaving of a person to whom one is bound by a special relation, as a wife, husband, or child; desertion.
- Careless freedom or ease; abandon.