Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There are 2 Guests online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- A yellowish translucent resin resembling copal, found as a fossil in alluvial soils, with beds of lignite, or on the seashore in many places. It takes a fine polish, and is used for pipe mouthpieces, beads, etc., and as a basis for a fine varnish. By friction, it becomes strongly electric.
- Amber color, or anything amber-colored; a clear light yellow; as, the amber of the sky.
- The balsam, liquidambar.
- Consisting of amber; made of amber.
- Resembling amber, especially in color; amber-colored.
- To scent or flavor with ambergris; as, ambered wine.
- To preserve in amber; as, an ambered fly.