Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There are 5 Guests online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- To fix with power or firmness; to establish; to mark out.
- To fix by a decree, order, command, resolve, decision, or mutual agreement; to constitute; to ordain; to prescribe; to fix the time and place of.
- To assign, designate, or set apart by authority.
- To furnish in all points; to provide with everything necessary by way of equipment; to equip; to fit out.
- To point at by way, or for the purpose, of censure or commendation; to arraign.
- To direct, designate, or limit; to make or direct a new disposition of, by virtue of a power contained in a conveyance; -- said of an estate already conveyed.
- To ordain; to determine; to arrange.