Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There are 2 Guests online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- To request; to seek to obtain by words; to petition; to solicit; -- often with of, in the sense of from, before the person addressed.
- To require, demand, claim, or expect, whether by way of remuneration or return, or as a matter of necessity; as, what price do you ask?
- To interrogate or inquire of or concerning; to put a question to or about; to question.
- To invite; as, to ask one to an entertainment.
- To publish in church for marriage; -- said of both the banns and the persons.
- To request or petition; -- usually followed by for; as, to ask for bread.
- To make inquiry, or seek by request; -- sometimes followed by after.
- A water newt.