Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There is 1 Guest online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- An article of dress, of cloth, leather, or other stuff, worn on the fore part of the body, to keep the clothes clean, to defend them from injury, or as a covering. It is commonly tied at the waist by strings.
- Something which by its shape or use suggests an apron;
- The fat skin covering the belly of a goose or duck.
- A piece of leather, or other material, to be spread before a person riding on an outside seat of a vehicle, to defend him from the rain, snow, or dust; a boot.
- A leaden plate that covers the vent of a cannon.
- A piece of carved timber, just above the foremost end of the keel.
- A platform, or flooring of plank, at the entrance of a dock, against which the dock gates are shut.
- A flooring of plank before a dam to cause the water to make a gradual descent.
- The piece that holds the cutting tool of a planer.
- A strip of lead which leads the drip of a wall into a gutter; a flashing.
- The infolded abdomen of a crab.