Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There are 6 Guests online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- An absolving, or setting free from guilt, sin, or penalty; forgiveness of an offense.
- An acquittal, or sentence of a judge declaring and accused person innocent.
- The exercise of priestly jurisdiction in the sacrament of penance, by which Catholics believe the sins of the truly penitent are forgiven.
- An absolving from ecclesiastical penalties, -- for example, excommunication.
- The form of words by which a penitent is absolved.
- Delivery, in speech.