Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There are 2 Guests online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- Of or pertaining to a year; returning every year; coming or happening once in the year; yearly.
- Performed or accomplished in a year; reckoned by the year; as, the annual motion of the earth.
- Lasting or continuing only one year or one growing season; requiring to be renewed every year; as, an annual plant; annual tickets.
- A thing happening or returning yearly; esp. a literary work published once a year.
- Anything, especially a plant, that lasts but one year or season; an annual plant.
- A Mass for a deceased person or for some special object, said daily for a year or on the anniversary day.