Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There are 3 Guests online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- One who sustains a great burden.
- The first vertebra of the neck, articulating immediately with the skull, thus sustaining the globe of the head, whence the name.
- A collection of maps in a volume
- A volume of plates illustrating any subject.
- A work in which subjects are exhibited in a tabular from or arrangement; as, an historical atlas.
- A large, square folio, resembling a volume of maps; -- called also atlas folio.
- A drawing paper of large size. See under Paper, n.
- A rich kind of satin manufactured in India.