Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There are 5 Guests online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- The act of assuring; a declaration tending to inspire full confidence; that which is designed to give confidence.
- The state of being assured; firm persuasion; full confidence or trust; freedom from doubt; certainty.
- Firmness of mind; undoubting, steadiness; intrepidity; courage; confidence; self-reliance.
- Excess of boldness; impudence; audacity; as, his assurance is intolerable.
- Betrothal; affiance.
- Insurance; a contract for the payment of a sum on occasion of a certain event, as loss or death.
- Any written or other legal evidence of the conveyance of property; a conveyance; a deed.