Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There are 2 Guests online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- Legal or rightful power; a right to command or to act; power exercised buy a person in virtue of his office or trust; dominion; jurisdiction; authorization; as, the authority of a prince over subjects, and of parents over children; the authority of a court.
- Government; the persons or the body exercising power or command; as, the local authorities of the States; the military authorities.
- The power derived from opinion, respect, or esteem; influence of character, office, or station, or mental or moral superiority, and the like; claim to be believed or obeyed; as, an historian of no authority; a magistrate of great authority.
- That which, or one who, is claimed or appealed to in support of opinions, actions, measures, etc.
- Testimony; witness.
- A precedent; a decision of a court, an official declaration, or an opinion, saying, or statement worthy to be taken as a precedent.
- A book containing such a statement or opinion, or the author of the book.
- Justification; warrant.