Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There is 1 Guest online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- To invent and offer reasons to support or overthrow a proposition, opinion, or measure; to use arguments; to reason.
- To contend in argument; to dispute; to reason; -- followed by with; as, you may argue with your friend without convincing him.
- To debate or discuss; to treat by reasoning; as, the counsel argued the cause before a full court; the cause was well argued.
- To prove or evince; too manifest or exhibit by inference, deduction, or reasoning.
- To persuade by reasons; as, to argue a man into a different opinion.
- To blame; to accuse; to charge with.