Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There is 1 Guest online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- Old; antique.
- Odd; fantastic; fanciful; grotesque; ludicrous.
- A buffoon or merry-andrew; one that practices odd gesticulations; the Fool of the old play.
- An odd imagery, device, or tracery; a fantastic figure.
- A grotesque trick; a piece of buffoonery; a caper.
- A grotesque representation.
- An antimask.
- To make appear like a buffoon.
- To perform antics.