Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There are 2 Guests online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- The act or process of augmenting, or making larger, by addition, expansion, or dilation; increase.
- The state of being augmented; enlargement.
- The thing added by way of enlargement.
- A additional charge to a coat of arms, given as a mark of honor.
- The stage of a disease in which the symptoms go on increasing.
- In counterpoint and fugue, a repetition of the subject in tones of twice the original length.