Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There are 2 Guests online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- State of being ample; extent of surface or space; largeness of dimensions; size.
- Largeness, in a figurative sense; breadth; abundance; fullness.
- Of extent of capacity or intellectual powers.
- Of extent of means or resources.
- The arc of the horizon between the true east or west point and the center of the sun, or a star, at its rising or setting. At the rising, the amplitude is eastern or ortive: at the setting, it is western, occiduous, or occasive. It is also northern or southern, when north or south of the equator.
- The arc of the horizon between the true east or west point and the foot of the vertical circle passing through any star or object.
- The horizontal line which measures the distance to which a projectile is thrown; the range.
- The extent of a movement measured from the starting point or position of equilibrium; -- applied especially to vibratory movements.
- An angle upon which the value of some function depends; -- a term used more especially in connection with elliptic functions.