Who is Online
We have 703 registered Members.
There are no Members online.
There are 3 Guests online.
Special Thanks Go To
I would like to thank the following persons for sending usefull information/bug reports. (in no particular order):
Matthew Clark (EamonNag WebMaster), Greg Boettcher, Peter Mattssons, David Whyld, A Ninny, and of course all the anonymous Beta-Testers!
Thanks also to everyone that sent an email without saying their names (which are quite few... you silly you) ;)
- External clothing; vesture; garments; dress; garb; external habiliments or array.
- A small ornamental piece of embroidery worn on albs and some other ecclesiastical vestments.
- The furniture of a ship, as masts, sails, rigging, anchors, guns, etc.
- To make or get (something) ready; to prepare.
- To furnish with apparatus; to equip; to fit out.
- To dress or clothe; to attire.
- To dress with external ornaments; to cover with something ornamental; to deck; to embellish; as, trees appareled with flowers, or a garden with verdure.